Heavenly Maids COVID-19 Safety Policy:
At Heavenly Maids Cleaning Service, Inc the health and safety of our clients are our top priority. We implemented safety measures very early on, to ensure that we are practicing all the safety recommendations of the County Health Department and the CDC, to keep our patrons and community safe. These are the guidelines we follow:
- During cleanings, surfaces will be cleaned with EPA approved COVID-19 disinfectant cleaner.
- Employees temperatures are taken twice daily; before and after every shift (touchless).
- Employees are not permitted to work if they are sick, or have any symptoms of COVID-19, such as a cough or fever.
- Employees wear a new pair of gloves for each cleaning (company provided).
- Employees wear face masks at all times throughout the workday (company provided).
- Employees are required to wash hands and use hand sanitizer, during and between cleanings (company provided).
- Employees are required to practice social distancing (6 feet) from clients and other employees at all times during the workday.
- All cleaning equipment and interior of company vehicles are sanitized/cleaned with EPA approved COVID-19 disinfectant cleaner daily.
- The Heavenly Maids office is cleaned and sanitized with EPA approved COVID-19 disinfectant cleaner daily.